0

Unreasonable

Hoo.. finally i finish my muet tuition 2 essays already.. But i unable to finish my mathematics tuition's exercises. The time is 7.30am.now... and i have to attend my muet tuition class at 9.30am... @_@ This means, i will be sleep in the class again.. lol..

Actually, the two essays are plagiarize completely and indiscriminately copying from the web page that i search. The search engine in the internet really useful. But i use it in the wrong way. Ahaha!! Don't learn it from me, but I know most of you will do or did it most the time. Hahaha. xD

Surely, most of my friends will be wondered why i use english to write blog this time. Erherm..the crucial reason that causes it to occurs is.. I also don't know why. Most probably because i lazy to open my chinese star. Hahaha.

Damn.. I should use this short and precious 1 hours to take a snap.. But I still login to blogspot to write somethings. Maybe to vent, to grumble, to say good morning to u all or nothing else. Maybe, I'm just looking around. :P

P/S: Forget about all my grammar mistakes. Hahaha :P

0 朵花:

Back to Top